Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Adorable critter, great reflection and the bridge is beautiful! Happy SundayLéia - Bonjour Luxembourg
wonderful photo! the bridge at the background looks interesting.
And for pretty, rustic bridges.
I don't recognize this animal... (or its reflection LOL). If that rustic foot bridge is for zoo visitors, it looks like you can get very close to the animals.
It looks very natural, which is very nice for the animals.
I like your photo! Is the bridge for people or animals? :D
Looks wonderful! What a good capture of this reflection.
Hi!Today I share with you "The Sunday Bridge" at Louis Blog.You´posted a very nice picture.Best regards from ArgentinaElisa
Nice place for the animals indeed! Great little bridge you snuck in there too!
«Louis» thanks you for this unique contribution to Sunday Bridges!
The animal is small antelope and this bridge is for people.
Adorable critter, great reflection and the bridge is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg
wonderful photo! the bridge at the background looks interesting.
ReplyDeleteAnd for pretty, rustic bridges.
ReplyDeleteI don't recognize this animal... (or its reflection LOL). If that rustic foot bridge is for zoo visitors, it looks like you can get very close to the animals.
ReplyDeleteIt looks very natural, which is very nice for the animals.
ReplyDeleteI like your photo! Is the bridge for people or animals? :D
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful! What a good capture of this reflection.
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteToday I share with you "The Sunday Bridge" at Louis Blog.
You´posted a very nice picture.
Best regards from Argentina
Elisa
Nice place for the animals indeed! Great little bridge you snuck in there too!
ReplyDelete«Louis» thanks you for this unique contribution to Sunday Bridges!
ReplyDeleteThe animal is small antelope and this bridge is for people.
ReplyDelete