Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Great shot of the synagogue.Sydney - City and Suburbs
Beautiful one!Happy SWF weekend."Regina"
very lovely.Have a greet weekend.
Hello Skywatch neighbor:How nice to see such a great shot of a fabulous synagogue. I try to post something spiritual each week and might try to link to this post! It is a beauty.JanGDP
Ciao Luckaa, a spectacular architecture in this synagogue.Have a good week end
Nice weekend for all of you!Jan: I am happy when somebody likes my photo, if you want, use the link or photo.
It's a lovely photo of the synagogue! Is it possible to get a photo inside, too?
Great shot of the synagogue.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Beautiful one!
ReplyDeleteHappy SWF weekend.
"Regina"
very lovely.
ReplyDeleteHave a greet weekend.
Hello Skywatch neighbor:
ReplyDeleteHow nice to see such a great shot of a fabulous synagogue. I try to post something spiritual each week and might try to link to this post! It is a beauty.
Jan
GDP
Ciao Luckaa, a spectacular architecture in this synagogue.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week end
Nice weekend for all of you!
ReplyDeleteJan: I am happy when somebody likes my photo, if you want, use the link or photo.
It's a lovely photo of the synagogue! Is it possible to get a photo inside, too?
ReplyDelete