Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Does the boat sail, or is it stationary?
I'll have a steak please....medium rare with french fried potatoes and a diet coke!!Excellent photo.My Wednesday Post
I can only imagine the good food, wine and music in there. Awesome!ABC Wednesdsay~B
Floating restaurants have such wonderful scenery! Hope the food was just as good.
What a clever idea!ROG, ABC Wednesday team
I bet the botel serves lots of seafood. :)
Ciao Luckaa, what splendor, I adore these places!
This looks like a fun place to have a meal. I like restaurants that have a special flair about them.
I would definitely like to dine here if I visited you. It looks lovely.
Ann: this boat doesn´t sale.
Does the boat sail, or is it stationary?
ReplyDeleteI'll have a steak please....medium rare with french fried potatoes and a diet coke!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent photo.
My Wednesday Post
I can only imagine the good food, wine and music in there. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteABC Wednesdsay~B
Floating restaurants have such wonderful scenery! Hope the food was just as good.
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever idea!
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
I bet the botel serves lots of seafood. :)
ReplyDeleteCiao Luckaa, what splendor, I adore these places!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a fun place to have a meal. I like restaurants that have a special flair about them.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely like to dine here if I visited you. It looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnn: this boat doesn´t sale.
ReplyDelete