Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
What a sad beginning for a church.
The round shape of the church is unusual to me. Is this typical of the age or of the area?
Hilda: Yes, it is.Tulsa Gentleman: It looks like rotunda... I don´t think it is really typical.
Unusual shape for a church but nice architecture!! Thanks for sharing..
Lukaa, my grandparents came to the US from St. Roch, a little farming village and church just north of Montreal. Thank you for showing me a second St. Roch!
What a sad beginning for a church.
ReplyDeleteThe round shape of the church is unusual to me. Is this typical of the age or of the area?
ReplyDeleteHilda: Yes, it is.
ReplyDeleteTulsa Gentleman: It looks like rotunda... I don´t think it is really typical.
Unusual shape for a church but nice architecture!! Thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeleteLukaa, my grandparents came to the US from St. Roch, a little farming village and church just north of Montreal. Thank you for showing me a second St. Roch!
ReplyDelete