Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
pretty, and imporant, embankmentROG, ABC Wednesday team
A nice spot for it.
what are those window things at the wall?
Hi all, Ann, it is good question. Prague has lots of underground tunnels or catacombs and I think these windows are ventilation windows.
What a gorgeous building - a lovely site for an exhibition.
Nice usage of 2 E words to go with that fabulous building.
beautiful show.
That looks very interesting. Happy Wednesday!ABC Wednesday~EWatery Wednesday
Lukka, very fine photo with the intriguing openings in the embankment and all those statues on the building. It almost looks like a cruise ship with trees and classical quarters.Thank you for your contribution to ABC Wednesday!Helen MacABC team
I was curious about the windows as well - interesting about the catacombs and tunnels.
Such a nice picture. Looks like a painting.
very nice spot for an exhibition :DLeo - ABC Wednesday E
pretty, and imporant, embankment
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
A nice spot for it.
ReplyDeletewhat are those window things at the wall?
ReplyDeleteHi all,
ReplyDeleteAnn, it is good question. Prague has lots of underground tunnels or catacombs and I think these windows are ventilation windows.
What a gorgeous building - a lovely site for an exhibition.
ReplyDeleteNice usage of 2 E words to go with that fabulous building.
ReplyDeletebeautiful show.
ReplyDeleteThat looks very interesting. Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteABC Wednesday~E
Watery Wednesday
Lukka, very fine photo with the intriguing openings in the embankment and all those statues on the building. It almost looks like a cruise ship with trees and classical quarters.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your contribution to ABC Wednesday!
Helen Mac
ABC team
I was curious about the windows as well - interesting about the catacombs and tunnels.
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice picture. Looks like a painting.
ReplyDeletevery nice spot for an exhibition :D
ReplyDeleteLeo - ABC Wednesday E