Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
I also chose fountains, but of a different kind, the kind you drink from.
Nice looking fountain. I tried to find one that actually had water flowing - we are sadly missing the water in our fountains!
love fountains. Love moving water generally.ROG, ABC Wednesday team
I love the look of that fountain!
Cool fountain
it does look refreshing :)My ABC W post
I also chose fountains, but of a different kind, the kind you drink from.
ReplyDeleteNice looking fountain. I tried to find one that actually had water flowing - we are sadly missing the water in our fountains!
ReplyDeletelove fountains. Love moving water generally.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
I love the look of that fountain!
ReplyDeleteCool fountain
ReplyDeleteit does look refreshing :)
ReplyDeleteMy ABC W post