Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
The architecture is clean and pleasant looking.
An unusual structure but it's very pretty! Thanks for sharing!SWF~Fiery
I rather like the clean lines of this and the combination clock tower/church steeple.
This is rather a striking architecture for 1929-30.
This looks very modern, quite elegant and different from what one would expect in your part of the world.
Thanks for comments.I am so happy we have so many different style of architecture here, it is not boring :)
The architecture is clean and pleasant looking.
ReplyDeleteAn unusual structure but it's very pretty! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSWF~Fiery
I rather like the clean lines of this and the combination clock tower/church steeple.
ReplyDeleteThis is rather a striking architecture for 1929-30.
ReplyDeleteThis looks very modern, quite elegant and different from what one would expect in your part of the world.
ReplyDeleteThanks for comments.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy we have so many different style of architecture here, it is not boring :)