The video "Postcard from Prague" is moved into videos.
This video is from one Czech film - Smrt černého krále / The Death of Black King (1972).

Thursday, 8 July 2010

The House Sign (6) - Silver Roses



House with this House Sign was built by combining of two gothic houses in the 15th century. It is located near Old Town Square.
Name of this house is House with Three Silver Roses.

Do you want to see more House Signs in Prague? Click here.

4 comments:

  1. Ciao Lukaa,large ans nice sign on the door

    My article said they were born of the paratroopers in my country

    ReplyDelete
  2. House with Three Silver Roses...
    the house must be as beautiful as the silver roses... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting that the houses have signs! I am going to check out the link you have given us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really a nice serial! I hope I can find such beautiful house signs in Stuttgart too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails