Praha (the capital of the Czech Republic) is so beautiful. Sometimes not perfect. But it is my hometown and I love it.
Nice shot! The lines are perfect for black and white.
Very nice photo, Praha.
Good composition. I love those lines.
I concur re: the lines. The perspective is perfect. You have a good eye for composition.
How many stories must be inside. Great picture. Please have a nice new month.daily athens
Great eye for detail you have there!
Thanks!ρομπερτ: Yes, it is what I think too - lots of stories inside...
Nice shot! The lines are perfect for black and white.
ReplyDeleteVery nice photo, Praha.
ReplyDeleteGood composition. I love those lines.
ReplyDeleteI concur re: the lines. The perspective is perfect. You have a good eye for composition.
ReplyDeleteHow many stories must be inside. Great picture. Please have a nice new month.
ReplyDeletedaily athens
Great eye for detail you have there!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteρομπερτ: Yes, it is what I think too - lots of stories inside...